LEAVE A LEGACY OF SUPPORT TO FAMILIES AND YOUR COMMUNITY
The Friends of the Family endowment fund was established to ensure Families First’s ability to continue its legacy of service for generations to come.
Your gift to the Friends of the Family endowment generates income that allows Families First to support individuals and families in perpetuity.
It builds a framework of well-being, stability, and hope—helping thousands in our community to reach their full potential. And it gives us the flexibility to respond to emerging needs, promising opportunities, or sudden losses in funding.
A GIFT CAN BE MADE BY ANY OF THE FOLLOWING MEANS:
Gifts Through a Will or Estate Plan
• A gift of cash, leaving a specific percentage or amount of your estate to Families First.
• A gift of stocks or bonds.
• A gift of life insurance, which names Families First Indiana, Inc. as the owner and beneficiary.
• A gift of real estate, allowing you to continue living in the residence and passing it to Families First in your will.
• A gift of all or part of your unused retirement assets (IRA, 401(k), 403(b), pension, or other tax-deferred plan).
Life Income Gifts
• A charitable gift annuity, which pays you or a recipient fixed annual payments for life (based on your/the recipient’s age), while giving a gift to Families First.
• A charitable trust, which provides income to you, your spouse, or children, while making a significant gift to Families First.
We encourage you to talk to your financial adviser about what may be right for you. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our development office at 317-634-6341.