Your donation will support central Indiana individuals and families during times of challenge and hardship.
As a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization, Families First helps thousands of your neighbors at our three area locations thanks to compassionate people like you. Every donation helps keep our sliding scale fees low and affordable for people who need services.
Your gift gives them access to hope and healing while they overcome the barriers to reaching their full potential.
Give online now or scroll down to learn more ways to support Families First.
OTHER WAYS TO GIVE
SHOP! Many businesses donate to Families First when you shop their products! Scroll down to find out how.
Publicly Traded Securities: Tax deductible and allows donor to avoid capital gains taxes.
In Kind: Check out our wish list.
- Bequest – name a specific amount or percentage in will or living trust
- Life Insurance – Designate Families First as owner/beneficiary of fully paid policies
- Charitable Gift Annuity – provides donor with fixed annual payments for life as well as tax benefits
- Charitable Trust – provides donor or loved one with income for life
- Tribute & Memorial Donations – a special way to honor and remember those special people in your life.
To make any of the above gifts, contact Gina Hays at 317-644-7207 or firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU SHOP. THEY GIVE.
When you start your shopping at smile.amazon.com, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to Families First! Just select Families First Indiana, Inc. as your supported charity.
Kroger Community Rewards makes giving easy...all you have to do is register your Kroger Plus Card and shop. Kroger donates a percentage of your purchases to Families First when you select us as your supported charity.
Papa John's Pizza
Now you can enjoy Papa John's Pizza and support Families First. Each time you purchase a discounted offer from GoYodel.com, Papa John's donates $5.00!