Your financial support builds a framework of well-being, stability, and hope—helping thousands of families and others in our community to meet their full potential.
As a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization, your support provides professional help every day to troubled families and individuals, regardless of their ability to pay.
See how donor's gifts provided life-changing stability for one family.
Give online now or scroll down to learn more ways to support Families First.
OTHER WAYS TO GIVE
Publicly Traded Securities: Tax deductible and allows donor to avoid capital gains taxes.
- Bequest – name a specific amount or percentage in will or living trust
- Life Insurance – Designate Families First as owner/beneficiary of fully paid policies
- Charitable Gift Annuity – provides donor with fixed annual payments for life as well as tax benefits
- Charitable Trust – provides donor or loved one with income for life
- Tribute & Memorial Donations – a special way to honor and remember those special people in your life.
To make any of the above gifts, contact Gina Hays at 317-644-7207 or email@example.com
Read Families First's Gift Acceptance Policy.
SHOP! Some businesses donate to Families First when you shop their products! Scroll down to find out how.
Kroger Community Rewards
Kroger Community Rewards makes giving easy...all you have to do is register your Kroger Plus Card and shop. Kroger donates a percentage of your purchases when you select Families First (DC489) as your supported charity.