Families First strives to to make a real difference in the lives of our clients and our community and this starts with the well-being of our employees. We provide the support our employees need to be their best at work, at home, and to be able to make a genuine impact on the clients we serve. This means being a workplace where our employees feel appreciated and engaged, and can build their careers with Families First.
We recognize the potential of every employee by actively encouraging a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our diversity makes us stronger, and is essential to our ability to serve our clients.
We have a culture that values kindness, respect, integrity, inclusion and teamwork.
Families First offers a comprehensive benefits package to help you stay well, protect yourself and your family, and plan for a secure future.
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Matching 403(b)Thrift Plan
- 401(a) Profit Sharing
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
- Life Insurance with voluntary Buy-Up
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Career Training and Advancement Programs
- Social; Wellness; and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committees
- Free Parking